Pinnacle Hotel Vancouver Harbourfront
The Pinnacle Hotel Vancouver Harbourfront is pleased to offer discounted room rates for all IWLS attendees from October 9 – 12, 2019.
- Single/Double Occupancy: $239.00/night
- Triple Occupancy: $269.00/night
- Quadruple Occupancy: $299.00/night
Hotel room rates are subject to applicable taxes and fees (currently 17.5%) in effect at the time of check-out. Room rates above are valid for both King and Queen/Queen room categories, subject to the hotels availability at the time of reservation.
Why it’s important to book at our conference hotel
You play an important role in the financial viability of IWLS. Book early and help IWLS meet our room block commitments and avoid costly penalties.
Here’s how you benefit from booking at the Pinnacle Hotel Vancouver Harbourfront:
- Guest rooms and conference all under one roof
- Complimentary WiFi and health club access
- 50% discount on parking for overnight guests
- Considering a longer stay? The special conference room rates apply 3 days before and 3 days after the IWLS conference dates.
For booking, please visit the Indigenous Women’s Leadership Summit’s group booking page or call 1-844-337-3118 or 604-689-9211 and identify yourself as an attendee of the “Indigenous Women’s Leadership Summit.”
Booking deadline is SEPTEMBER 17, 2019. Rooms available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Should you choose alternate booking sites or accommodations, we cannot guarantee your reservation or assist with troubleshooting your booking.
As the Official Canadian Airline of the Indigenous Women’s Leadership Summit, Air Canada has generously offered a discount to the first 300 IWLS participants on flights to Vancouver, BC (YVR). You will need to register for the conference in order to receive the promotional code. The code will be sent to you in your confirmation email. If you have already registered and have not received the promotion code, please email email@example.com.
- The booking is to be made to the following city: Vancouver, YVR (BC). Only bookings made to the designated convention city are eligible for the Discount. Bookings originating in the convention city are not eligible.
- The travel period begins Thursday, October 03, 2019 and ends Saturday, October 19, 2019.
- Travel is valid Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- No discount will apply to Tango bookings for travel within Canada or between Canada and the U.S. For International travel (destinations outside North America), discounts apply to all fares including Tango.
- Event delegates must book their flight at aircanada.com and enter the applicable Promotion Code in the search panel. If the Promotion Code is not entered or is entered incorrectly, the Discounts will not be applied to the booking. The applicable Promotion Code must be recorded on the delegate’s ticket by ticketing agencies/airlines.
Vancouver International Airport (YVR) to Pinnacle Hotel Vancouver Harbourfront
The Canada Line is Vancouver’s rapid transit rail connecting YVR to downtown Vancouver in under 30 minutes. You can access trains from both the International and Domestic Terminals. As you exit the train, turn left for domestic flights or right for US and international flights. The Canada Line is accessible by elevator from arrivals and departures levels. Ask one of our friendly Green Coat volunteers, located throughout the terminals, for help finding the Canada Line. For information about fares, visit www.translink.ca.
From the Canada Line Waterfront Station, you will walk for 700m (approx. 9 mins) going WEST down W Cordova St. and arrive at the Pinnacle Hotel.